• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald app: lieber0808

lieber

Iron
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: lieber0808/19
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've played on and off for a very long time, i started in 2014 though
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Central time (US/Canada)
5. What are your areas of expertise?: I'm a pretty good video editor and i ennjoy recording annd streaming!
6. Please select one team to apply for: Video

7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?: I'll promote the server through streams and videos while providing entertaining content for viewers
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Not much else to say except that I'd love to help the server grow and have fun doingn it!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: lieber0808/19
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've played on and off for a very long time, i started in 2014 though
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Central time (US/Canada)
5. What are your areas of expertise?: I'm a pretty good video editor and i ennjoy recording annd streaming!
6. Please select one team to apply for: Video
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?: I'll promote the server through streams and videos while providing entertaining content for viewers
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Not much else to say except that I'd love to help the server grow and have fun doingn it!
Do you have any examples of previous work?