• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: Acherous

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Acherous
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 years
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Pacific
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Facebook. I've worked on it before
6. Please select one team to apply for:
Mainly social. I could live stream events and such too if needed. Just not much of a youtube person.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? I really want to work on our facebook page. I plan on going around to all the towns and getting pictures to post on there to show other gamers just what we have going on on our wonderful server.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I really feel like I would be good for this position. I've been coming back to this server for 5 years and I truly love and just want to see it around as long as possible. I'd love to help in any way I possibly can.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Acherous
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 years
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Pacific
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Facebook. I've worked on it before
6. Please select one team to apply for:
Mainly social. I could live stream events and such too if needed. Just not much of a youtube person.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? I really want to work on our facebook page. I plan on going around to all the towns and getting pictures to post on there to show other gamers just what we have going on on our wonderful server.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I really feel like I would be good for this position. I've been coming back to this server for 5 years and I truly love and just want to see it around as long as possible. I'd love to help in any way I possibly can.
@WitchOnaRampage :D