• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help!

goawaytaco

Stone
Sorry ahead of time if this isn't the right place for this post, I did look and maybe i'm blind but I didn't see another area for help.

I bought a shop in TD (one of the ones with the stacked chests) to get rid of redstone. When I try to make a sign for it, it always tells me "You don't have permissions to do that!"

All I am is a crafter, so I was wondering if I had to be a merchant or something to sell here?

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Crafters can't sell anything. Only actual professions can make chest shops and at that, only for those items that are specific to that class. Merchant can sell anything, given the player has enough levels in it to be able to do so.

goawaytaco

Stone
Thank you! I figured it was something like that. You wouldn't happen to know what profession could sell lapiz and/or redstone would you?

drpepper1344

Soulsand
Thank you! I figured it was something like that. You wouldn't happen to know what profession could sell lapiz and/or redstone would you?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but merchant and miner should be able to sell both of those. And engineers are able to sell redstone.