• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help me choose who to buy! :D

ShizzDawgg

Godly
So basically, i've been seeking a ranged ap nuke. At the moment, I have 6300 ip and I'm trying to decide between ezreal, vladimir, and ahri. Who should I choose and why?

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Go with Kog'maw he ist ap but he will wreck shit all game.

And shizz Add me jimmyjones2124

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Oh and @skyboy49707 sure thing. I'm still sort of new to LoL though, and I don't think I will be playing much once I build my new desktop in about 3 or so weeks, because of Diablo III, Guild wars 2, and my computer actually being able to run steam, (team fortress 2/gary's mod), as well as probably buying Battlefield 3, I got a lot of gaming to do. Also, only 2 weeks of school left for me so.... NO LIFE SPREE!@@!!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Oh and @skyboy49707 sure thing. I'm still sort of new to LoL though, and I don't think I will be playing much once I build my new desktop in about 3 or so weeks, because of Diablo III, Guild wars 2, and my computer actually being able to run steam, (team fortress 2/gary's mod), as well as probably buying Battlefield 3, I got a lot of gaming to do. Also, only 2 weeks of school left for me so.... NO LIFE SPREE!@@!!
Ehhhhhhh I wanna buy Diablo III next weekend, but I'm not too sure. I really HATE the Auction House garbage. I haven't kept up to date with anything either so I'm not entirely sure how they're going about doing it. Anyone can come on in with real life cash and all of a sudden be richer than you in game with practically no work...is it still being worked out that way as far as the Auction House goes? Selling items for real money?

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Ehhhhhhh I wanna buy Diablo III next weekend, but I'm not too sure. I really HATE the Auction House garbage. I haven't kept up to date with anything either so I'm not entirely sure how they're going about doing it. Anyone can come on in with real life cash and all of a sudden be richer than you in game with practically no work...is it still being worked out that way as far as the Auction House goes? Selling items for real money?
yuppppp

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Guild wars 2 implemented a similar system and went downhill. I believe runescape did the same and is crashing. It's a bad system, buy seeing as players will be able to sell rare drops that they get and actually earn money from other players, without spending a dime, I think it is going to be a pretty interesting system. :D

Stylx

Legacy Supporter 3
Id choose vlad.
Tanky, Got his pool to get away. Ultimate targets everyone. and a lot of sustain :)