• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello world!

XzmozX

Stone
I'm XzmozX, and... what other reason would I be posting this for?

Minecraft In-game name: XzmozX

Location & Age: Texas (San Antonio) 14.

Previous bans from other servers: No bans have been
issued at this point.

Referral(s): No referrals.

How did you hear about Herocraft: I heard about it by looking up random servers beacuse I have nothing to do this Summer Vacation. So, I'd like to start fresh on a new server that looks like a preeminent server.

Have you voted for Herocraft: As of now, I have not voted for the Herocraft server. I will FOR SURE vote at a later date.

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel: As of now, I have subscribed to the YouTube Channel.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: I have read, understood, and agree to the Terms of Service as listed by Seratt.

Special key: HCX6

Reason you should be accepted: As I have previously stated, I have nothing to do this Summer Vacation. I would like to start a new survival 'venture through the realms of Herocraft. As to why I think I should be accepted: I would like to interact and mingle with the community of Herocraft and bring more fun to the server if I can in a way. Another reason would be that I have went and 'ventured through different servers and they all have tyrannic staff or a very sluggish community overall. As what bring me to the conclusion that this server will be the compeltely opposite is the fact that I have roamed the past few days as a guest on the forums. I have seen immense maturity in the staff. Staff have expectations for players, and staff set the standard. Which tells me that this community is very swell. To sum it up, I want to join Herocraft to enjoy fun times with the exemplary community.

So, there is the wall of text I have created. I hope you can all accept me into your community with open arms.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3

issued at this point.

How did you hear about Herocraft: I heard about it by looking up random servers beacuse I have nothing to do this Summer Vacation. So, I'd like to start fresh on a new server that looks like a preeminent server.

Have you voted for Herocraft: As of now, I have not voted for the Herocraft server. I will FOR SURE vote at a later date.

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel: As of now, I have subscribed to the YouTube Channel.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: I have read, understood, and agree to the Terms of Service as listed by Seratt.

Special key: HCN6

Reason you should be accepted: As I have previously stated, I have nothing to do this Summer Vacation. I would like to start a new survival 'venture through the realms of Herocraft. As to why I think I should be accepted: I would like to interact and mingle with the community of Herocraft and bring more fun to the server if I can in a way. Another reason would be that I have went and 'ventured through different servers and they all have tyrannic staff or a very sluggish community overall. As what bring me to the conclusion that this server will be the compeltely opposite is the fact that I have roamed the past few days as a guest on the forums. I have seen immense maturity in the staff. Staff have expectations for players, and staff set the standard. Which tells me that this community is very swell. To sum it up, I want to join Herocraft to enjoy fun times with the exemplary community.

So, there is the wall of text I have created. I hope you can all accept me into your community with open arms.
Reviewing
-----------------------------------------
Should probably relook at your special key

XzmozX

Stone
I would also like to leave some contact information if it's allowed. If it is not, please edit it out.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3

issued at this point.

Special key: HCX6

Accepted! Welcome to Herocraft! Check your pm's for starter info :)