• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello People

Its nice to meet all of you, I am mersinaryboy (only the most legit of people may know my real name) ya'll can just call me mers. I am new to this server and so far find it pretty entertaining, but I have no idea what I am doing so any kind souls willing to teach me the ropes of this server would be much appreciated, ( I don't want free stuff just helpful tips ples, or someone cool enough to team with me) also anyone is welcome to come and join this poor chap in his struggles to kill all the things.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
hc.to/wiki has tons and tons of info.
You can read up on the classes, the economy, and general HC Mechanics.

Also look for people with the Guide title in game, their job is to help answer questions.

Lastly, join /ch h to ask questions or /ch re to try and find a town (Or look on the forums ;) )

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Welcome to HeroCraft! As @LordZelkova mentioned, the wiki and in game guides should be helpful! If you find anything still confusing, I'm pretty active in my Guide work, feel free to PM me!