• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello, from Haafingar.

Hey everyone,
Though it isn't my real in-game-name, call me Haafingar Hallard, or HH, for short. I'm a 18 year old from Australia with a passion for Roleplaying. From Minecraft's very early days, I have ran many servers of varying success. AusRPcraft might ring a bell. Since then, I've taken a 2 year break from the game, and only recently have found myself here at Herocraft. Ask me anything about my past experiences, and I will answer, but I won't ramble on forever.

I come to this part of the forums to discuss an idea with you all. I'm looking for people on this server who would be game enough to start a nordic-themed roleplaying group. I think there is an interesting and large enough population on this server to really make this group a sucess. If you'd like to talk more about the prospect, or know of anyone who might have already begun something similar, please, let's talk.

Once more, I'm Haafingar. If you have any questions, ask away. Feel free to PM me, if that is what you would prefer.