• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeeroZero's app for the HeroCraft sever

HeeroZero

Wood
In-Game Name: HeeroZero
Location/Age: New York city baby! ^^/14
Banned before: Nope
Referral: None.
Why should you be accepted into Hero craft: I'm looking for a server to settle down in and say “I’m here to stay”, I want to build a nice big house/apt build(if I'm allowed to) just 4 me and maybe for my friends if they join or friends I’ll make on this sever. I’ve seen pics and vids of this sever and I was shock with how much work was put into it by the admins and the players. And I love the thing you can do here like unlimited building in a area(I think, please correct me if I’m wrong), coins, pvp is selected areas and best of all more cities!!
Addn. Info: I've played crossfire, S4,mabinogi, and I love minecraft for the endless possibilities on build. When I was little I loved playing and making new creations out of legos and playing minecraft really brings me back to those good old days
RULES: I have read the rule and I will follow them like the bible! This I SWEAR!!

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
You have been accepted to herocraft.
The map is currently under herocraft.zapt.org:1284 running 1.1_02 and a test map at herocraft.zapto.org running the latest

flak4223

Air
In-game name: flak4223
Location and Age: USA, 15
Previous bans: none
Referral: none
Reason you should you be accepted: I would really like to join this server. I can also provide a helping hand to people who need it. Also, I will follow all rules.
Additional info: N/A

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
you dont reply to another application, you make a new thread