• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heals

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys, my apologizes if this was mentioned somewhere in the notes, but I was under the impression that healing skills were only being renamed and not removed/added into certain classes.

For example:

Mystic- Got pray, we decided a while ago to remove it.

Disciple- Got chant, this class already has a good amount of heals, pray was perfectly fine.

Bloodmage- If anything the class needs their chant back, for some reason pray and chant were switched so now bloodmage's bloodgift (pray- used to be chant) only heals for 96 hp.

Were these changes intended?

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I don't think these were intended, but rather were an oversight when renaming the abilities. I agree that these should be fixed as soon as possible.

Disciple is the biggest culprit of imbalance right now, and this heal is contributing a lot towards this being the case.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The role of healers and the effectiveness of their heals is changing.

Throw out whatever assumption you had of the old lineup. The healers should be removing effects in addition to healing.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Are there any role changes that can be given to help give better advice or is it still too much in the works to worry about at this time?