• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

haxxed's application

haxxed

Dirt
  1. In-game name: haxxed
  2. Location & Age: Dallas, TX & 22y/o.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was formerly banned from 69.197.190.157:25565 because a child admin decided to ban me because we wouldn't give him Runescape money. I didn't know I was banned via MC-Bans until the disputation period had elapsed, so I was unable to resolve the ban. The second ban shown on MCBans is server.beyondminecraft.net and I was banned within 30 seconds of joining because they saw my previous undeserved ban. I appealed to the admins but they did not want to unban me, so both bans stand as of now. I want to say that I am in no way a griefer, hacker, server disrupter, etc... and I am not a player that you will ever have problems with.
  4. Referral(s): Diesalboy19, coldbloodead.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to be accepted because I am looking for a server that has a wholly-encompassing RPG system, good admins, and strict rules. I am a player who follows the rules and plays in accordance with the rules and spirit of the server, constantly seeking to further the positive aspects of server gameplay.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through diesalboy19.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: Eagerly awaiting approval. If there are any more questions regarding the bans via mcbans, please just contact me and I can explain the situation more thoroughly.