• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Having issue with another player.

sysdrum

TNT
Currently, I have been playing off in my own area following the rules and trying to stay alive long enough to level beyond lvl 7. I put up signs in my housing area stating that you can take food or whatever just don't break my house. Well after killing me multiple times and taking all of my items(which is whatever) xxtxaxzxx broke my house so that when I recalled I would fall down and die which breaks the rules. Then when my friends tried repairing the damage he killed them. Now at this time he has done something to a mod and was temp banned but I want to file a brief to resolve this matter I am just not sure the full protection of the griefing clause of the rules. I understand killing people is apart of the game but making so that I cannot repair or change the death cycle is uncalled for. I have the read the rules I would like further advice on what needs to be done. If there is nothing then cool I will just wait till person is offline and repair my damage and move on.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Currently, I have been playing off in my own area following the rules and trying to stay alive long enough to level beyond lvl 7. I put up signs in my housing area stating that you can take food or whatever just don't break my house. Well after killing me multiple times and taking all of my items(which is whatever) xxtxaxzxx broke my house so that when I recalled I would fall down and die which breaks the rules. Then when my friends tried repairing the damage he killed them. Now at this time he has done something to a mod and was temp banned but I want to file a brief to resolve this matter I am just not sure the full protection of the griefing clause of the rules. I understand killing people is apart of the game but making so that I cannot repair or change the death cycle is uncalled for. I have the read the rules I would like further advice on what needs to be done. If there is nothing then cool I will just wait till person is offline and repair my damage and move on.
I am sorry to say man but 75% of HC are mostly ass holes, join a town and lvl up and place your items in the security of the town and than get back the people that annoyed you :p

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Did you submit a PE in regards to the griefing? Destroying the house is illegal in the Bastion world and that is something to mods should be mad aware of.