• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hav0ccs appeal

Hav0cc

Stone
IGN:Hav0cc
Banned by?:Ginzuishou
Time of ban: sometime yesterday afternoon
Reason for ban: Bed camping
Your story: Alright, I won't deny it. I WAS camping someones bed. My only defense is that i've actually seen a member of the staff team tell a player that was getting bed camped that if he didn't want to be camped; then to destroy his own bed (was in a regioned area). I won't say that I don't deserve a ban, but the fact that I got a one week ban with my first ban seems a little sketch to me. The longest I've ever seen someone banned for on their first offense is 1 day; following with a 3 day, then 1 week, then a perma ban I believe. I'm just not sure why I picked up a 1 week ban from something like bed camping, correct me if i'm wrong guys, sorry for the time waster!

::Edit:: When I was camping this individual I was confronted by gin, I explained the situation and was assuming she agreed with me on my look at it. The reason I assumed this was because "*shakes head*" was typed. I suppose I misunderstood it, sorry for causing so much trouble; it honestly was a misunderstanding.. see you all tomorrow.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
You're right I did suspend you. You knew you were camping, and I asked you to stop but you decided to tell me that because it was a regioned area and you couldn't break his bed, that it was ok. You're right we went over this. For what I witnessed, you were 3-4 swings into PvP long before he ever turned around or even reacted to you. I told you what needed to be done, you ignored me and here we are. See you on the 26th.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
You already had 1 warning for glitching.

II) Griefing and Harassment
f) Spawn camping, or bed camping, falls under griefing, exploiting, and harassment. (Player will be escalated immediately to a 3rd warning.)

Please read through the rules before you return.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Two warnings within 24hrs.

Not a good start, my friend.

My first warning brought you a temp ban (generously lifted, I might add) only to have you follow up with Harassment. Your second warning in the same day escalated to a 3rd warning per Seratt.

If I were you, I would consider walking on eggshells for a bit until the heat wears off. We would like for you to remain an active participant on the HC server, but not at the cost of other player's enjoyment. Fly below the radar for a bit.... and we welcome you back when your sentence is served.

I will take a personal interest in your return, please follow the server rules.