• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

has400's absence / maybe leave

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
Hello there HeroCraft,

It has been a fun and well fought run with you guys, but i am here today making a leaving application because the doctors said it was a good time to do my operation, i argued with them saying now is a bad time and all that but they said if I didn't, i may prematurely pass away, So i gave in and Said we should do it now. This operation is a highly confusing and complicated operation and it would take ages for me to explain whats happening to me. Since its such a complex and very fiddly operation i have a 50% survive rate, but i'm in good hands, i got one of the best surgeons from america and his anesthesiologist to fly to Australia to perform this operation.

Secondly, im sorry for all the people i have been mean to, i guess if i do pass away theres your revenge!

No one can have my shop plot at spawn, i MAY come back

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
can't tell if trolling or not. Either way, good luck. We want you to get healthy and squeeze into those cute little gym shorts again

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
To all those people wondering,I am back and everything is good now! Time to get my herocraft on and pwn some donkeys