• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Harminder91's Application [updated]

harminder1

Wood
Hello Admins!

1. In-game name: Harminder91
  2. Location & Age: East coast of the USA, 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned before. However i have left servers that had no enforcement.
  4. Referral(s): Sadly, none.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love roleplaying. I also hope to add on to the story of Herocraft and show my utmost respect to every player.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it on Reddit.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I love fantasy. I hope to add on to this server. I have previously played roleplaying servers but none provide the enjoyment that your server seeks to provide. I am a vivid roleplayer and won't break character due to bad players.
If possible. May i add my second account to the whitelist? - Rajinder94 If not, harminder91 is my main priority.

harminder1

Wood
A few things i would like to change. Rajinder94 was given to my friend who will submit his own application. Also i have recently notified my friend who "played" on my account to ask for any bans. He said he has been banned from 2 servers [names not given] for pvping. I have banned him from using my account since.

Also a little insight of what i can offer to the server...
1. I'm a person who usually plays on creative/vanilla server who knows how to build. I have previously made huge inventions such as airports with 1:1 size 747-400s and spaceshuttles.
2. As far as roleplaying goes, i'm usually a stealth kind of person that roles rogues/thiefs.

harminder1

Wood
To expand on my application...

1. The bans i've researched on macbans...
- 1. A ban for trolling - As i statd previously that my friend and i shared this account [he no longer is allowed to play on it] was just experimenting with a few servers. Apparently from what he told me, he was banned for acting like a "bigshot" on a server.
-2 Another ban i confronted him about was a pvp ban - he told me that he got a little out of hand with pvping and pvped in a safe zone [somehow you could still pvp there - server was averad.com].
2. If the bans are misclear i can give my friend a call and let him clarify more, however it seems clear to me. Also, i would like to add that i never have performed any acts that have gotten me banned, but if i do get accepted and someone sees that i'm doing an illegal act, feel free to warn/ban me.
3. Addition info - I usually play minecraft a minimum of 2 hours a day, so i would be supporting the server a lot with my creative/fun creations. The reason for my time being a lot is that i'm on vacation for another month.

harminder1

Wood
Why doesn't anyone respond? Can someone just say no or yes? Am i doing something wrong? I read the forum rules and application rules and don't seem to miss a thing.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry, but most of the whitelist team have real lives and we don`t sit at the computer waiting for people to apply. I`ve looked over your application. Keep your friend off your account. Make sure you read and follow our rules.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

harminder1

Wood
I have changed the password for my account. Does this mean I'm accepted? If so thank you so much! I promise I won't let you guys down.