• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

harblkun's application

harblkun

Wood
In-game name: harblkun

Location & Age: United States, Central Timezone; 22

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I have never played on a public server before this

Referral(s): Moorcaste, RakanFeanturi, Admira1Ackbar, EnderDDT, Nicolaos, Jwatson390, Orrind57

Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and the rules and am a polite player and happy to help around. I am, admittedly, very new to minecraft having only had a few opportunities to play previously (on a friend's computer), but I am super-excited to have been told about a place where I can play it with my friends. I have long been intrigued by the creative capabilities of Minecraft but have had little incentive to pursue them (i.e. acquire the game) until I learned about this way to be interactive with my friends. I am also pretty excited about the ability to make a "secret base" of sorts, which probably harkens back to all the fun I had with that in Pokemon, haha. I can't wait to build awesome structures and explore and have fun with my friends and with the special Herocraft-server goodies like classes and their special abilities.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have several friends on the server; they have been having a lot of fun and encouraged me to join them

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Additional Info: I am a fairly laid-back, if somewhat competitive person though I am not one prone to 'raging'. I enjoy almost all ranges of games from puzzle games (ex. Tetris), adventure(Legend of Zelda), RPG (Golden Sun, Pokemon), and strategy (League of Legends, Starcraft) and more. Outside of video games I enjoy drawing (and do so practically every day) and reading, but unfortunately have had little time for the latter as of late.