• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hand Cheese's Application

In game name: Handcheese
Previous Bans: Yes, from the reddit servers. It was an accident though and I never took the time to re-apply and be un-banned because the Admins were so rude to me.
Location and Age: Texas, USA and 15
Referral(s): No
Reasons I should be accepted: I like to think of myself as a good builder, I got to the rank of sculptor on my last server (iMine) but seeing as it is closing I need a new server and this one looked exiting. I don't grief and I am polite, and I am open to new experiences.
Where i heard about Herocraft: I saw this Youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtZ_3Yt9Pvo&feature=relmfu
Vote: Yes I did.
Additional Info: I am very exited about this server from all of the videos I have seen on Youtube. This server looks very well done and the building looks amazing. I hope that I will be able to contribute to this server and the class and level system's both look awesome.

The ban was for grievfing. Their reasoning behind it was that because there were only a few people on the server and I was the one who reported the greifing then it was obviously me. The admin was very rude about it and I was banned due to their assumptions. I never tried to become un-banned because of the admin so I found a new server: iMine. But, iMine will be closing down on the sixth so I wanted to join a new server.