• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GW2: Amazon's Release Date Speculation

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
So I'm on my work break and happened to read an email from MMOSite's Daily Newsletter about the German Version of Amazon starting to accepting pre-orders for the GW2 release which they've scheduled to be 30th of June.

I had a quick read on the email and am about to head back to work so it could be all a load of shit, the article is here.

EDIT: Ok after reading, it's basically their make-shift date until it's officially announced I guess, but it should give you somewhat of an indication when you'd expect it to come out.

Monet

Iron
Lol Nice nice. I'll probably be going mesmer not sure what race or Norn Thief if i can make them less buff. I like my character slim. It'll look weird having a 8 ft norn doing backflips.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Im going asura thief. fuck im fully down skyrim but now its time for guild wars 2

Haha my friend is thinking the same thing, he's also going to try be min. height that so he (and I guess technically all others that do) is the smallest one on the field :p

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
human ranger, charr warrior, perhaps asuran thief.
7s0d07avp190.pnh

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
human ranger, charr warrior, perhaps asuran thief.
7s0d07avp190.pnh

I had to think long and hard whether I'd main a Charr or Norn Warrior, but since GW1 I was more obessesed with Norn so I decided that. I think I'll either have a Charr Engi or Sylvari Ranger as my secondary char.