• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: ProdDoesMC

ProdDoesMC

Iron
IGN: ProdDoesMC
Position Applying For: Guide
Timezone: US (EST)
Experience On HeroCraft: 2 Months
* I don't think I'd be a good guide, I KNOW I'd be a good guide. I love helping players, I do it often and I have no problem answering questions. I learn things pretty fast and I do know a lot about the server so far. I was referred to this application by TonyDaChivalrous. I don't get into trouble on HeroCraft (besides my temporary mute on o chat). I have e already helped many players and I strive to help many more. Just wanting to make this official so that way people can specifically refer to me if they need help. Thanks for reviewing my application. Hopefully ill become a guide soon.
*Additional Info: I try to get on every, or every other day. I'm very active and I'm going to start supporting the server very soon.