• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: OrangeAngel

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
1. Minecraft IGN: OrangeAngel
2. Position applying for: Guide
3. Age|Timezone: 15|EST
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST (GMT -5)
5. Hours/Week you play (on average): 56 hours a week... 6 hours weekdays, 13 hours Weekends.
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A long time, Since November 25th 2010.
7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Ask @Neo_Exdeath <3
8. Do you have any experience with IRC?: I have a lot of experience with IRC and I usually idle there and people ping me...
9. Why do you think you will make a good guide? Explain.: I believe I would make a good guide because I am a pretty old member of Herocraft (November 25th) and I have a lot of experience with HC, I have been Proctoring since July 5th and have been answering questions in Help chat for longer. I am very knowledgeable and mature (at some points) and I know what a joke is. I also don't overreact. I enjoy helping new players and I try to make Herocraft as enjoyable as possible for everyone, whether its telling people to /ch slap so they don't flood o chat or answering Questions as quickly as I can in /ch h.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm an avid player on Herocraft, and have been here since November 2010, I've helped out many people in Herocraft and have whitelisted many people since I became a Proctor and I'll continue my Proctorly duties if I become Guide. I believe i can help out more people if I become Guide and hopefully make Herocraft more enjoyable for many new players by showing them around and giving them pointers, telling them if they aren't sure of something ask in help chat, and making sure to remind them of the rules so they can stay longer and enjoy this great server more.

@Kainzo @Brutalacerate