• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: kriskills

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN: kriskills
2. Position applying for: Guide
3. Age: 20​
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): MST​
5. Hours/Week you play (on average): Around 30-50 (Depending on homework)​
6. Friends in Herocraft: Many. Punisher79, icarumba, alayne72, thesafetyman, papabear20xd6, Solis redechoranger, Farroes, The Whitelisting Team​
7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: AFK mined a long time ago, and used chunk lag to find spawners.​
8. Do you have any experience with IRC?: Yes, a bit​
9. Why do you think you will make a good guide? Explain.: I knew I would not try to go up to guide unless I felt like I had done my duty as a proctor and felt ready for guide. I am very knowledgeable about this game, and I frequently keep up with the forums. I know a lot about the game, and I feel like I could use this to help the new player base. I usually /tell new players that I whitelisted to see if they need help, and do the most I can to get them started on a good foot. I just hit my 100th person whitelisted mark, and feel I have done a good job with proctor. Guides are a great force and can make or break a new players experience. I can help with this, and I figured there were some new slots open for guide since 2 just moved up to Moderators. I have the extra time on this game, and can continue helping proctors with the Whitelist if they need it. I also figured I could help with PE's that dont require mods or admins to answer, and take stress off of the upper staff.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I have been an active part of Herocraft, and even as a Proctor, I tried to help as many as I could. I am a very helpful person, and I feel like I could be a huge contributor to the new players. I used to tutor kids in school, so I am very used to having to explain ideas, and be respectful and patient with people that dont know whats going on. I feel like I am very mature. Guides are a big part of this server, and I know I am up to this position. I hope to get a response, and a chance to show this.

I still feel like I deserve this. I am still a knowledgeable player, and very active in the community. I have helped the as a proctor, and actually did a lot. 100+ Whitelists. I want to prove myself to staff, and be a bigger part of this community. I am a leader of the new ARC kingdom, which is growing in size everyday. It came out of nowhere, but soon will be known as well as D101, North Reach, Ironpass, and the OS kingdom. I have the ability to lead people, and have a lot of responsibility. I would be a great guide, and think I deserve this position. Thank you.