• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Yeetrium2

Yeetrium2

Soulsand
  1. Minecraft IGN: Yeetrium2
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 | PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I'm active, and I have experience with this server. I enjoy getting players started on this server, and I'm always open to inviting trustworthy members to my town, no matter how new they are to the game or Herocraft.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I believe that at this point the most effective way for Herocraft to be restored is through its community. I've noticed that most beginners will join for a few minutes and about eight out of ten times they log off to never return. Personally when I was first learning how to do things on Herocraft I wanted to quit, but I had friends who helped me out in the beginning and because of that I'm able to take part in this awesome community. Herocraft is undoubtedly one of my favorite experiences in gaming, and I would like to share that with anyone who logs into the server. I admit in the past I may have taken part in unnecessary fighting but I realize that as guide I would be representing this server, and I'm very much willing to change how I might have acted.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: Yeetrium2
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 | PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I'm active, and I have experience with this server. I enjoy getting players started on this server, and I'm always open to inviting trustworthy members to my town, no matter how new they are to the game or Herocraft.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I believe that at this point the most effective way for Herocraft to be restored is through its community. I've noticed that most beginners will join for a few minutes and about eight out of ten times they log off to never return. Personally when I was first learning how to do things on Herocraft I wanted to quit, but I had friends who helped me out in the beginning and because of that I'm able to take part in this awesome community. Herocraft is undoubtedly one of my favorite experiences in gaming, and I would like to share that with anyone who logs into the server. I admit in the past I may have taken part in unnecessary fighting but I realize that as guide I would be representing this server, and I'm very much willing to change how I might have acted.
My only issues is the way I've seen you act in public chats, as a guide, this isnt acceptable.