• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Xentren

Xentren

Wood
  1. Minecraft IGN: Xentren
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 19 | MST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A little over a month
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Because I am active and like helping new players out.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Not much really. Church recommended that I make a guide app since I usually help new players out, whether I'm on the server or not as I have the discord app on my phone. Whether or not I get the guide title won't affect whether or not I continue to help new players out in the future, I will continue helping new players for as long as I am on Herocraft.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: Xentren
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 19 | MST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A little over a month
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Because I am active and like helping new players out.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Not much really. Church recommended that I make a guide app since I usually help new players out, whether I'm on the server or not as I have the discord app on my phone. Whether or not I get the guide title won't affect whether or not I continue to help new players out in the future, I will continue helping new players for as long as I am on Herocraft.
Welcome to the team!
Get with me or Church in-game.