• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App:THUNDA_M00SE

1. Minecraft IGN:THUNDA_M00SE
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone:|18|PST|
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:Ever since minecraft was in beta 1.8. (about 1 or 2 years)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:I've seen someone the questions the new guys ask in the tour chat and I've been able to answer a lot of them. I've been on this server for quite awhile, so I can answer and help guide any new people that come along with their questions. Also I'm active a lot.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I would really like to help this server out. I love this server completely and I'm always willing to help anyone out any time I can.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN:THUNDA_M00SE
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone:|18|PST|
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:Ever since minecraft was in beta 1.8. (about 1 or 2 years)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:I've seen someone the questions the new guys ask in the tour chat and I've been able to answer a lot of them. I've been on this server for quite awhile, so I can answer and help guide any new people that come along with their questions. Also I'm active a lot.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I would really like to help this server out. I love this server completely and I'm always willing to help anyone out any time I can.

Although I have been out with an injury this past week, I have not really seen you in game helping in Tour chat or the Help chat. When are you usually on?

Sorry for the late response. I'm usually on around afternoons and morning due to my work schedule. Sometimes I'm a bit busy with my guild and town to help certain people. But usually I try to help when I can but there is usually a guide on already that has helped them.