• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: <Rumblestikk>

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: Rumblestikk

1. Position applying for: Guide

1. Age|Timezone: 19 - PST - -8 GMT.

1. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A year and four months.

1. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I used to be a proctor before asking for a demotion because I was in-game more then I was on the fourms. I'm a mayor of one of the biggest towns in HC at the moment (Malkier) and I'm used to helping and answering questions (If not from my townies, then people in help, or even when I was a proctor, random questions they would have) Angyles can vouch for my Proctorship. I'm on most hours of the day, even if I'm not in-game I am on Teamspeak.

1. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would like to be a guide to help people in Herocraft. I feel that I can share the knowledge I have now from my year experience on the server with others. I was skeptical at first, but after my job as a proctor and retiring from the position, I feel that I'm missing something that I used to enjoy. Angy suggested applying for Guide when I left my proctor job, I debated it for a while and have decided to go with it.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
KiwiGuy don't make me slap you upside the head.

No posting on apps D: