• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Kalkyte

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Minecraft IGN: Kalkyte
Position applying for: Guide

Age|Timezone: 17|-7GMT (Mountain)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 1/2 months

Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
I have been playing on Herocraft for some time now and I believe I have learned an ample amount to be able to teach others what I know. I have read over the patch notes for 3.0 and tested the new build so I also know many new things that a lot of others haven't learned yet. I have read the wiki, the rules and the TOS several times. I am active in the forums as well and I mentally note any rules or clarifications that are posted here.

I have been a Proctor for about a month now. I made a few mistakes here and there but I learned from those mistakes and became a better proctor. This time as a proctor has shown, in my opinion, that I am dedicated to Herocraft and able to tend to my responsibilities here. As a guide, I will continue to act as a proctor and help with the whitelist when it does not conflict with my other duties.

Although I already help players on a daily basis, becoming a guide will allow me to use the petition system which will, in turn, allow me to help others to the fullest extent. And that's my main objective: helping others so that they can enjoy Herocraft.

Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am expecting to see a large amount of new players join us for 3.0 and I would like to be able to help them to the fullest extent.

I am a sophomore in HS. I go to a charter school, take all honors and have a 3.9 (unweighted) GPA. I am a member of the National Honors Society. I am also working towards my Eagle (in Boy Scouts) and am currently a Junior Assistant Scout Master which is the highest position a scout can have. I play soccer, tennis and have recently taken up boxing. I aspire to be a civil engineer and work around the world.

I built the Carnival (with some help). The goal of this was to give back to the community by providing fun events and rewarding them with prizes. I've spent most of my in-game time in the past month creating this. This shows that I am dedicated to bettering the server, as well as helping our community.

Video:
Too long, but I felt I needed to properly explain and apologize for that thing...

You guys are awesome and I hope you will allow me to help out! Thank you for your time and for this great place!

Threw in a video because I'm a dork haha.

@Brutalacerate
@Xanipher
@Kainzo
@Apherdite
@Seratt

Edit: Sorry for the tags - I didn't realize we weren't supposed to until Kainzo posted it after this was written.

-The last portion of the video is directed towards you ;)