• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Eunwolf

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
  1. Minecraft IGN: Eunwolf
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 - CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearly 5 years, 5 years on February 13th I think.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I already help players in chat more than most players, so I thought why not give myself incentive to help even more than i'm already doing. I have played for awhile now so I know the fundamentals of the server and its pretty easy for me to learn the new aspects of the game. I'm still asking people for help myself but that just increases the amount of knowledge I can use to help others.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love working on discord servers, people pay me to make discords for them (Not including bots) I am not that good at bots yet but i'm working on it, if you were to ever need help on refining the discord I can surely help. Also if it means anything I do Online School so if I were to get a higher position or still a guide I can help people through most if not all of the day.