• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion GTP for bloodmage

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Hey guys

I've been playing bloodmage for a bit, it's fun, but I think it'll be cool if it had a version of gtp. it would fit into the mage part of bloodmage, and could probably replace it's revive. It could have like an 1 hour cd and when used, it consumes 50% of the party's total health. It would also be cool if you had to make a triangle out of redstone for it to work.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Hey guys

I've been playing bloodmage for a bit, it's fun, but I think it'll be cool if it had a version of gtp. it would fit into the mage part of bloodmage, and could probably replace it's revive. It could have like an 1 hour cd and when used, it consumes 50% of the party's total health. It would also be cool if you had to make a triangle out of redstone for it to work.
same wif ninja

colley619

Legacy Supporter 4
give it to everyone and take it away from wizards!

whats with the disagrees. obviously a joke :confused:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Or give it to Necromancer, except that when the party members are summoned they're all dead!

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Let's just make none classes have unique skills.
While we're at it we could probably give track to paladins as well, just for fun?

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
You know guys, try to give a serious response for once..
After all, no one is going to want to post suggestions when they get 10 responses with sarcasm and bad jokes. ~.ø

Regardless, sucking people's blood and spitting it out at another location for teleportation(with blood loss included) seems like a nice suggestion.

Then again, if this was ever added, it's uses would be deemed to safe areas, or areas in general without @pewpewpew.

macura

Diamond
Also once you port everyone you get zo and all of your skills get replaced by harmtouch.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Think of if like this:

A bloodmage creates a magical bloodpool which requires sacrifice, and out comes the half drained comrades of your raid party. Nifty eyh?
Yeah pretty cool. I would like to see bloodmages have more "bloody" skills.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm all for other classes having GTP. I don't want Wizard to get nerfed becuase of how well it's balanced right now (doesn't really need a nerf) however I think some other classes should get GTP. I don't believe it should be a luxury money-making skill like track, but a viable pvp regrouping skill/pve travelling skill. I don't really agree with it being exclusive to Wizards.

macura

Diamond
I'm all for other classes having GTP. I don't want Wizard to get nerfed becuase of how well it's balanced right now (doesn't really need a nerf) however I think some other classes should get GTP. I don't believe it should be a luxury money-making skill like track, but a viable pvp regrouping skill/pve travelling skill. I don't really agree with it being exclusive to Wizards.
Gtp only makes sense with a caster class and if pyro, necro or beguiler got gtp i'd prolly have to kill myself. Gtp is the only thing that makes wizard able to compete with the other caster classes.