• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Grunzwurfs Application

Grunzwurf

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Grunzwurf
  2. Location & Age: Germany & 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): Naemesis, Zerokx
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am interested in playing on a friendly and funny server with my mates. I think it will make a lot of fun playing this RPG Mod on your Server. Of course i`ve read your Rules on the WiKi site.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: First i`ve read about it, than mates told me about it ,too.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: If the Server is as great as i expect, there will be no reason why i won`t vote after i got accepted.
  8. Additional Info: :cool:

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Grunzwurf

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Grunzwurf
  2. Location & Age: Germany & 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): Naemesis, Zerokx
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Additionaly to the things I alrady mentioned, i like to build. I got a lot Singleplayer maps where I am always trying to build something new or trying to build some crazy but usefull stuff.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: First i`ve read about it, than mates told me about it ,too. The same mates i already wrote down in Referrals.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: If the Server is as great as i expect, there will be no reason why i won`t vote after i got accepted.
  8. Additional Info: Ok, beside playing Minecraft I am interested in Football, watching and playing. Another Game I am currently playing is League of Legends. I am very relaxed, if i get stuck at any point of my building or if things won`t work as i want them to, i`ll usualy dont get upset.