• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion GroupTeleport, Port and Recall

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Welcome back to another addition of:
I have a thought

One thing that I have always disliked and never really though of trying to get changed,(until now) is how when you port, recall, warp, or GTP you just instantly disappear. I feel that when someone is porting that just before they port there should be an effect. The effect would be centered on their position before the port happens and could be the same across all teleportation spells. Perhaps a White small ball with twinkles firework effect a fraction of a second before their location changes.
With the short render distance and enemies fading in and our of the small render range this would be a sure fire way to know that you enemies ported out instead of just getting slightly to far out of render distance.

@Delfofthebla @northeaster345 @Aryios @wizardsandplayersalike​

Last edited:

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
So what you're saying is Wizards aren't Players? Seems legit.
Anyway, nice idea and surprised it didn't happen when everything else got effects. Maybe the cracking sound of fireworks just didn't blend with the teleport sound?
(By the way, you neglected Warp in the list of teleports)

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
So what you're saying is Wizards aren't Players? Seems legit.
Anyway, nice idea and surprised it didn't happen when everything else got effects. Maybe the cracking sound of fireworks just didn't blend with the teleport sound?
(By the way, you neglected Warp in the list of teleports)

Edited, just for you <3