• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

grizz's app

1. In-game name: thegrizzman
  2. Location & Age: Central US 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Titan.hakaslak.com for excessive pvp when developing. Ex: thegrizzman killed Lgzblitz with a feather was unbanned bout 6 or 7 times :D
  4. Referral(s): Willv Lgzblitz
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well for 1 id be a good addition to the server. im relatively active in a community i see is worth time putting into. i loved the hakaslak community and this server looks like it will make a almost if not perfect match :D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Lgzblitz
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No its kinda buggy for me
  8. Additional Info: Use gamma monitor settings. Avid miner. know Blitz IRL. cant get any screenshots of what I've built due to hakaslaks server being pretty much demolished. was what you all call a proctor on hakaslak. get along with admins real well. and cant really think of anything else that goes here. it should be long enough. spell checked it. got referals from 2 accepted members. and just wanna play with my friends

-thegrizzman

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

And Please do not Bump your post constantly. We go through the list regularly, only bump when you have edited the app to tell us you edited. Thanks.
Also, according to your app on Super Earth, your 16 and here you are 17, which is it?
@Brutalcerate

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Titan.hakaslak.com for excessive pvp when developing. Ex: thegrizzman killed Lgzblitz with a feather was unbanned bout 6 or 7 times :D
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well for 1 id be a good addition to the server. im relatively active in a community i see is worth time putting into. i loved the hakaslak community and this server looks like it will make a almost if not perfect match :D
  8. Additional Info: Use gamma monitor settings. Avid miner. know Blitz IRL. cant get any screenshots of what I've built due to hakaslaks server being pretty much demolished. was what you all call a proctor on hakaslak. get along with admins real well. and cant really think of anything else that goes here. it should be long enough. spell checked it. got referals from 2 accepted members. and just wanna play with my friends I was born June 1994. left superearth because it was boring and not enough pvp.

Lgzblitz

Dirt
:( get home finaly want to play some minecraft with a friend from class and he still cant login.. whats taken so long to whitelist him -supports grizz-

Aetosion

Obsidian
- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

Get that done, and I can have you playing within the day.

Lgzblitz

Dirt
u really think it isnt long enough??? its shorter then mine was the 3rd try lol hes not the most literate person so we shortened his a bit (as i said a post or 2 up RL friends) cant there be a slight leanency sence its been 10 days and this is the first white list reply?

8. Additional Info: Use gamma monitor settings. Avid miner. know Blitz IRL. cant get any screenshots of what I've built due to hakaslaks server being pretty much demolished. was what you all call a proctor on hakaslak. get along with admins real well. and cant really think of anything else that goes here. it should be long enough. spell checked it. got referals from 2 accepted members. and just wanna play with my friends I was born June 1994. left superearth because it was boring and not enough pvp. dont really know what else to put :( just a lil tired of waiting. just tryin to add a little bit to make it a lil longer. 10 days for a recruiter to say sumthing now to wait for another 10 :( hope the server is worth the wait

Aetosion

Obsidian
Just saying, Sareth did reply within 2 days.
And Please do not Bump your post constantly. We go through the list regularly, only bump when you have edited the app to tell us you edited. Thanks.
Also, according to your app on Super Earth, your 16 and here you are 17, which is it?
(@Sareth He clarified being born in June 1994, which means it's more than likely he was 16, then turned 17.)

Irregardless, congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PMs!

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
Hmm, Sorry, I would have gotten back to this myself. Life thew a few things at me.
Gratz on getting in and sorry for the long wait.