• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

"Grief" ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent40

Wood
IGN:
Agent40
Banned by:
I think it was @xexorian
Time of ban:
11:56 UTC +10:00, 22/6/2015
Reason for ban:
"grief"
Your story:
As you may think that timethiefpvp is my alt, but in other words he is my brother. I can show pictures of this if needed to be unbanned. he knows what was going on so he took 'MY STUFF' from the town which was stolen by the owner and a gang from the town Caervervon, I had tryed to take refuge near the play called Spiralz home to hopefully be safe from them but they had hunted me down and killed me after this. i did not grief and currently did not use an alt to get back in the town. They know that my Brother plays with me and therefore i was falsely banned apon what they called grief. If anyone can prove me wrong, well they can't because i didn't touch a single thing before fearing for my soul and running away. Also another thing was that my friends toldme that there was planning goning on about what they where going to say when they banned me, check the /ch cnv chat log to see what im talking about.

P.S if your someones friend dont ever back stab them because you don't like them, it will hurt them for life.

Also Extra Infomation:
My Accounts are
Agent40 and iceShock,
My Brothers account is Timethiefpvp,
and My Other Brother's account is ConnectionBox.

Last edited:

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
@xexorian why have i been banned falsly, you can ask anyone from the Town Caervervon, they will most likely lie but i have still been unfairly banned and would like to see why.

Your account is your responsibility. This account was banned for Griefing and multiple infractions. Please take the time to review our rules, in particular, when leaving your town what you have "rights" to. HC.TO/RULES Staff will reconsider your ban in 30 days. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.