• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Greg's Application

Greg68

Legacy Supporter 2
1. In-Game Name : greg68
2. Location : Vancouver, Canada. Age : 15
3. Previous bans (Includes other servers): I never got banned before, i always follow server rules and respect others.
4. Kitsuneblood told me about this server, it seems awesome!
5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a friendly relaxed guy, who has good judgement and is always making good friends. I've been looking for a server that I could join and stay on it. Seeing your Mature progressing server I believe I found the right choice.
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Kitsuneblood told me about it, it sounded very awesome i really want to give it a try.
7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I will right now :)
8. Additional Info: I'm really funny and good at making friends and people consider me a leader type in the other servers since I have good Judgement and sociel skills. I'm always helping others before i help myself. I always respect the rules in the servers I join and never been banned, nor do i grief even If i've been griefed. I've also built this out of boredom it's a statue of Kit :D http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff511/LaserPotato/Kitsuneblood.png