• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Greetings!!

Mr_Mellow

Dirt
Hello there, my name is Mr_Mellow, i am an eighteen year old from NSW Australia! I have been playing minecraft since about the end of 2010. I've hosted many small little servers for myself, i also game on BF3, DayZ, Skyrim, PayDay: The Heist, ect.
My Skype is: mrmellow76
Diablo3: MrMellow#6842
BF3: Mr_Mellow7
Steam: mr_mellow7

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
About 15 Months. It's quite fun, but don't expect to settle down in a single day, nor understand all the commands and classes in a week. Herocraft is meant to be as much fun as it is a role playing server. I still have to come into help chat once in a while and ask some harder questions about game mechanics and loopholes. The best way to get a good grip on Herocraft, before you even log in, is to study the forums. Dig deep into older posts, read who controls what town, who has the most people, who has the most allies, learn who plays a good side, learn who plays bad. Don't be afraid to ask questions either! /msg dragonzero39 in game if you ever need some help, or a place to bunk down for a night or two. And I would recommend you look into joining a town too *Cough* Mineris ;) *Cough*

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Its great to see these types of posts and this section of the forum being used. I wish you the best of luck on herocraft.

Some tips:
-Avoid players once you hit level 10, most people are out for blood and have no qualms destroying a low level.
-Find a town that suits you best by searching official township forums. A town provides you not only with protection from pvp, but from losing items as well.
-This is a personal thing most people don't go for, but I suggest leveling your crafter profession to spec before combat even if you plan to be a pvper due to the need of materials to do anything. Mine at the edge of the map for best results.
-Herocraft is largely community based, thus you should join a town, stay active on the forums, and participate in discussions in the various chats.
-If you need help ask in /ch tour or /ch help.
-I don't know if you are or not, but getting whitelisted ASAP is a great thing to do.
-Have patience as it takes time to level up and get yourself situated on the server. You will die quite a bit and will lose a lot of stuff, the important thing is to take it in a way that wont ruin the experience as herocraft is worth the effort.
-Every hour or so a message will say "evil is approaching" or something. This means that a zombie is about to spawn on top of you so be prepared. This is in place to kill afkers. General rule: Never afk on herocraft.
-Last but not least, AVOID CREEPERS.

If you need any more advice respond to this thread or contact me in game via /tell diffuse <msg>. If you see me in game feel free to ask for a starter kit (usually like 3-5 iron blocks, some wood and food) and free LWC (protected chest) to protect your goodies, I'll be happy to provide.

Mr_Mellow

Dirt
Wow. Thanks a heap for the tips. I've always been fascinated by the HeroCraft plugins and server. I can't wait to get on and start. And i will have a look at some towns, i think i'm going to try and find a medieval themed town. I love building things in a medieval theme. Especially castles and churches. Where do you's hail from? Was just wondering so i could find out if you's would be most likely to be on during the time i'd be on. Thanks for those tips though :)

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
Welcome to Herocraft :D :D

Tips:

Avoid people who "want to be your friend." there lying.They don't want to be your friend.
Don't guess the answers to your own questions,use the help channel! (/ch h)
Have Secretly we are gay. (And no,Secretly we are gay doesn't mean Secretly.We.Are.Gay.)
Don't be a douche,or you'l end up being the next Xblock_loverX
Join a town for some awesome protection & friends!
Level up your combat class before your profession,it's harder but more worth it.
Whenever you see me come an hug me.

And that's the basis of Herocraft :)

Mr_Mellow

Dirt
Haha thank you. What happened to Xblock_loverX ? and i will be joining a town immediatly i think. I just need to find a town that has a nice system and follows a medieval theme.