• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Greek's Month-Long Departure

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
So.. Some of you may already know about this, but I'd like to repeat to the entire HeroCraft Community.

Well, here goes nothing :confused:,

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Summer Camp, a month long one that I've been praying to return to all year, since the end of last summer. Wouldn't miss it for the world. I just wanted to take this time to Thank The Staff for organizing such an amazing, well-run and over-populated server while dealing with all of our demands (hehe my "complaining"), all of our petitions and all the assholes that fly hack. Never had any problems with staff, and they are usually pretty open-minded. Heroes is amazing, and I'm pretty sure everyone loves it so far.

Also wish to thank everyone from the past Kingdom ORE (RIP). They helped me go from the biggest noob you may ever meet, to someone who knows practically everything about this server. whether a Lost Soul or a King, I always learned something from someone there. Who to trust, who to kill. My time as King may have been short-lived, but was prosperous. This map, I was disappointed to find that I wouldn't even see our town, Ares, rise to township before my departure.

Lastly, In general, I would like to just thank the entire HeroCraft community. I've spent 5 full months on this server and never thought of leaving for any reason. Really, HeroCraft is the only thing that keeps me playing this game. If I were to be banned, I may just quit Minecraft altogether. Some of you may not like me for reasons I may or may not know, and to -whoever- I possibly offended in the past, I request their forgiveness, I don't like to have too many enemies. I feel in the past, especially in the previous map, I was too careless about who I killed, or stole from. The majority of the community has been kind to me from the start, and I appreciate everyone being so welcoming from the start. You've taught me a lot, not just Minecraft-wise, but socially as well.

I think we, as a community, are pretty awesome, Am I Right?

I hope to return to HeroCraft and become a Proctor one day, at least. I definitely feel like I can give back more than just by donating. I will still be active on the forums, because I'll be bringing my phone.

Anyways, I'll quit boring you guys. Reply if you want

This is Greek, signing off
<3

P.S. Good luck Kain and Aph, you guys never failed to make me laugh, and you guys seem perfect for each other :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
See ya man! Enjoy your summer :D

Droowid

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Have a nice time at camp Greeky! I'll try and keep your children in Ares in line while you're gone :p