• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GreekCrackShot's Guide Application

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN:

GreekCrackShot

2. Position applying for:

Guide

3. Age/Timezone:

16/EST

4.) How long have you been on Herocraft?

~10 months

5. Why do you think you will make a good guide? Explain.:

To start off, I love to help people as much as I can, whether it be in help chat, or supporting my 30 city members. Being a mayor is rather stressful at times, but I very knowledgeable in the field of leadership, and know how to manage my time well. I am often on in the later hours of the night (11-2 AM EST), and I always assist the helpless noobs who have many unanswered questions.

As a guide, I'm way willing to answer any /pe's to the best of my abilities and show newcomers in /ch tour the ropes of Herocraft. I usually use good grammar... none of ths anoyng splng mstkes tht makes for an unprofessional appearance. I do my best to follow the rules, and when warned by staff, I am glad to brush up on the TOS. Becoming part of the HCWT has been well worth it so far, and I enjoy the friends I make from the newcomers/vets who whitelist along side of me.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I feel like most of the Herocraft community that knows me, enjoys my company, and respects me as a staff member, player and as a person. I've been playing on Herocraft since last February, and I still haven't lost any love for the server. I look up to the staff, and I am grateful to be of any assistance to them. My favorite thing about this server is that anyone can make suggestions or have opinions. Being able to express my opinion is what makes me who I am, and in past servers, I never had the opportunity to.

As much as I agree the staff is so exceptional, I see flaws that could be easily correctable through promotion of more trusted staff members. Because honestly, when I'm on late at night, and no staff are on to moderate, people are more likely to try stupid things and cause problems. I have a strong intimacy to tell you more about my suggestions, if you wish to hear more. Maybe you don't, and that's fine too. :)

Thanks for your consideration, it's all I ask.
-Greek

@Kainzo
@Brutalacerate