• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

grand_chill Whitelist application

• In-game name: grand_chill
  • Location & Age: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Age: 16
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, dont think i've been kicked from any either.
  • Referral(s): Another server has the Herocraft plugin. They had a moderator breakdown recently (moderators choosing a factions side, a faction my faction and i believed to have used x-ray, then raiding us) causing many factions to become annoyed with the moderators as they were being biased. I wanted to come to the source of this cool plugin.
  • Reason you should be accepted: Always wanted a good rpg server, this one being able to offer that plus more. The heros plugin is magnificent and adds a totally new dimension to minecraft gaming. Im a trustworthy players, i dont brake rules and im friendly, and i like to help out.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  • Special Key: HCg11
  • Additional Info: Been looking for a good rpg server for a while now. Role playing is something i love doing, especially in games. Role playing is a way to express yourself, although usually set in another age or dimension. I believe that herocraft may be the right server for me.