• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gotta get that Constitution magic resist balanced.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm still having trouble getting my attributes to allocate. It keeps telling me the commands are invalid or some shit. I can usually only get one allocated :/

But if Eldrylars is correct, that needs to get toned down lol

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, got them working for me. Constitution is pretty boss for Magic resist. A little too good tbh.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
currently with 30 con i have 6% MR, seems kinda low. I feel like 15% at 40 is good no?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
currently with 30 con i have 6% MR, seems kinda low. I feel like 15% at 40 is good no?
Yeah, I get the feeling con may be a bit low as well. Though I wonder how much more tanky that would make a tanky class. I think its worth tossing onto test though if @Delfofthebla can do so.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I believe the goal of Constitution is Health. with a secondary of Magic resist.

The real benefit of 40 Con is the 310 HP, while the icing is 8% magic resist. I personally feel that's well balanced compared to the benefits of the other stats.