• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Google Map

Woutman

Air
I was wondering if there's an ETA on the next update of the google map. It's a nice tool to get your bearings on long journeys, but it's heavily outdated atm.

Also, it gives us something to stare at endlessly during downtimes.

Torson

Air
Im not afraid to say I too have stared at that map longingly when the server has been offline...

And it would be great to see you guys do an update to it soon, I was hoping to travel around to some of the different towns (without using the gates) and having that map would make it all the more easier to find them.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We try to push it weekly - we're looking at changing how we create the map and hopefully have a more 'live' feel to it. it's definitely on the things to do list.

Badhaddy is able to update the map - I cannot.

vrillusions

Legacy Supporter 3
Another suggestion for the map. Labels for towns and their x,z coord. Would be helpful when I need to quickly get to a certain place and trying to find the closest city to herogate to (obviously once herogates work again)