• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Goodbye,

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
(I had insufficient permissions to post in the Leave / Absence Forum section.)

This has been a long time coming. I left during November and early December, and tried to come back in Mid-December. Sadly, all my friend's have moved on to other games. I really only played Herocraft anymore to try and make Ambercove the most architecturally sound town in the Haven world. Sadly, with all of my friends moving on, there's no way to maintain a town. With this, I'll be leaving. I'm going to be busy enough with real life coming up anyways. It's been a great 3 years, and I'm sure I'll come to visit sometimes. I'll also go through and post a link to an album with hundreds of funny pictures I've saved through the years when I get a chance. Below I've tagged everyone who I owe a thanks to, throughout my time on HC, in no specific order.

-----------------------------
@Thunderjolt, You whitelisted me so long ago. I love you, and will miss you.
@Angyles, Thanks for all your work for the server and putting up with me in different staff positions.
@gabizou, I loved being on the Architect team, and still love building. Msg me when there are projects and maybe I'll try to find time to come help out.
@LightningCape, I may never know what your voice sounds like.
@mung3r, He's awesome, what can I say.
@xpeterc1, Also, awesome. Even though I never see him.
@Doogler, You are the true master of PvP in all of HC, long live you.
@Hydroking77, Awesome living with you in Orion. Will miss seeing you online.
@Merikku, you sexy stud, I'll love you long time.
@tishabisha & @GaidenFocus, Raiding NR is still my favorite memory of HC. Couldn't of done it without you guys making the town.
@c12095, A toast, to the most honorable enemy to ever exist.
@Kenneth_Chow, I appreciated your help with the small things in life. Thanks.
@victim130, You beast you.
@firebusthegreat, You'll never have a chance to get back at me ;)
@BaBomba, I see you being a Mod down the road, stay golden.
@Jonsoon, You have true wisdom, keep it.
@Aryios, Was fun building with you.
@Johnbaur, I love you <3
@ALLFREEPERS, Not gonna tag you all. Love you all.
@weynard, Long Live Hell Riders?
@Vexxer115, Fuck you <3
@TheBrute2001, Brute on.
@Sigpit, You were a true man and a good leader.
@yoIyo I like you, no homo.
@Alator, #alatorforpresident
@bearcat99, You're my favorite bear.
@EtKEnn, Stay outta poli chat ;)
@greenliketea, I hope you stumble upon 1 million dollars.
@xXstrikerdudeXx, Thanks for being in Willowdusk with me.

There are lots of other's I need to tag, and aren't tagging because I still plan to talk with them. I'll miss you all and come visit sometimes.

On a side note, I'll need my staff ranks removed. It's a sad thing to lose, but the times come. Thank you all, and I love you all.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I am truly honored to have you tag me, was a great time in the past, friends and foes, both worthy of legends in the Herocraft Lore. I don't blame ya for leaving though man, its just not the same. I too, a Herocraft zealot of my time, have moved on. I wish you luck in life.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
sad to see you go @dragonzero39. But although I did get frustrated with you at times you were good fun to hang around with and I appreciate the work you did do for the server.

New Hope all the way :cool:

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
man i was really hoping to get raided a lot by ambercove / rol based on last map lol. Yall come back now, ya hear O_O.