• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Good day to you hero's of Bastion and other Insignificant places

Tenandra

Legacy Supporter 3
Having recently clawed my way past many dangers, including hugging a creeper (Did not end well) and franticly running from a bloodthirsty hero. I have finally found a small place on the map untouched by Hero's hands, with trees all around and a lake to cheer me at sunrise. I am now hard at work laying the foundations that will, i hope secure my land from my mortal enmeis of which i am sure thier will be many.

In real life i am a mature player, who is massivily into Football (English), Motrobikes, and many things family related. I like to talk about many things, in chat and enjoy forming part of a community although i am likely to try it on my own in the wildes, i am not a hermit, but due to the nature of this game i will treat visitors with a LOT of caution, mainly because if i am not prepared, the chances are i will be fendng you off with a carrot!!!

Hope to talk to many of you in the future.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
Best of luck to you during your stay amongst the town of Bastion. If you have problems with older players hunting you drop a line to me and I'm sure my guildmates and I could do with some target practice.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Having recently clawed my way past many dangers, including hugging a creeper (Did not end well) and franticly running from a bloodthirsty hero. I have finally found a small place on the map untouched by Hero's hands, with trees all around and a lake to cheer me at sunrise. I am now hard at work laying the foundations that will, i hope secure my land from my mortal enmeis of which i am sure thier will be many.

In real life i am a mature player, who is massivily into Football (English), Motrobikes, and many things family related. I like to talk about many things, in chat and enjoy forming part of a community although i am likely to try it on my own in the wildes, i am not a hermit, but due to the nature of this game i will treat visitors with a LOT of caution, mainly because if i am not prepared, the chances are i will be fendng you off with a carrot!!!

Hope to talk to many of you in the future.
<3 Hope you have a good stay!