• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gone for a little bit.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Long story short, dad flipped shit and took Laptop/Xbox/Internet away for a week or so. You could not believe how bored I am right now, but I guess this will motivate me to get out of my house some more :p. Typing this on my phone on McDonalds WiFi, gotta love it.

Anyway, just figured I would give you guys a heads up or something so you wouldn't think I quit. (I would tag, but can't on this phone)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I hate it when my dad takes the Wifi out :/ Too bad that by the time you get back, i'll be on vacation.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks Angy, lol.
Whelp, good luck, lol. Hope you make it back soon! Guide will be here for you when you get back.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I belive in you poor soul! The only reason I never lose internet is because everyone in my family would go insane without it :p.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, internet was turned back on because my siblings need it.. still no PC or anything like that, all I have is my phone but at least I can roam the forums... even though my phone is verrry slow. Damn, this punishment is very effective lawl I'm bored to shit when I'm home.. all I get to do is play retro games on my phone like: Pokemon Firered/Emerald/Red rescue team, Zelda: A link to the past, Fire emblem, Kirby and Mario Kart Super Circuit. In the past 2 days I Have 13 hours playing Pokemon. :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, internet was turned back on because my siblings need it.. still no PC or anything like that, all I have is my phone but at least I can roam the forums... even though my phone is verrry slow. Damn, this punishment is very effective lawl I'm bored to shit when I'm home.. all I get to do is play retro games on my phone like: Pokemon Firered/Emerald/Red rescue team, Zelda: A link to the past, Fire emblem, Kirby and Mario Kart Super Circuit. In the past 2 days I Have 13 hours playing Pokemon. :p
Some is better than none! And yay Pokemon. I need to play more White 2... *Wanders off*

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Phh, I don't like the newer Pokemon games... there is no reason for it, in all honesty I'm just too lazy to get up to date with all these new Pokemon/Items and all that.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I belive in you poor soul! The only reason I never lose internet is because everyone in my family would go insane without it :p.
My brother devides I have had too much and disabled internet to my computer :(

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Emulators are the bomb. Just got me through a 9 hour car ride. They'll do you well in replacing HC for a week... ;O

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Pokemon emerald is definitely my favorite pokemon game. The battle frontier in that game occupied me for days on end.