• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gondus Whitelist Application Revision

Gondus

Gold
In-game name: Gondus

Location & Age: USA, PA | 22 Years Old

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

Referral(s): None

Reason you should be accepted: Fun player to play with, random quips that will brighten your day. Experienced Minecraft builder. Love to make new friends, and meeting new people. I would be a great addition to the community. I am a crafter by heart and love to build things. Hoping to find a friendly place to hunker down and have friends protect me while i build their stuff. Been playing this game every since classic was the only thing available.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: MinecraftForums.net

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes

Special Key: {HCG6}

Additional Info:I took a break for quite a long time because I had lost interest in the game. I tend to play by my self other then my brother because all the server's I had tried had horrible communities. Coming back for a hopeful renewal in interest and make some new friends. I also add that my name is Gondus in every other game imaginable also. You can search around for me if you like. Gondus.com is my website that is in construction currently. I'll get around turning it into my gaming blog / review site. That is about all I can think about typing.

Revision: To many mistakes, was annoying the crap out of me. Plus no edit button makes me rage.