• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Goldnkiller's Whitelist Application (UPDATED AS OF 8/25/11 7:52)[Not Whitelisted Yet]

• In-game name:Goldnkiller

• Location & Age:Riverbank,CA (13)

• Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Can't remember exactly which servers but I know was banned from atleast 1 or 2, Not every1 is perfect ya know :D

• Referral(s):Youtube Video from the Strained Elliot
  • Reason you should be accepted:I am an amazing survivalist, Understand all the commands and supports and how hard it is to work on special plug-ins, I admire your dedication to how you do it :D. I love mmo style servers how yours is
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube Video from the Strained Elliot
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes (8/23/2011)
  • Additional Info:I am mexican, Love to play minecraft and WoW, so I guess a mix of both ain't bad :D

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
We know no one is perfect, but we dont like to have people on the server that have been banned, especially multiple times.
What were you banned for?

Oh most of them were owned by my real life friends and I moved around alot, and their servers were school only so i was banned by 2 cuz i moved already 3 times and also, one was banned because I was an OP and the owner got mad cuz I wasn't active enough and I said I don't want to work every day on minecraft, if you don't want me as OP anymore just remove me, and he thought i meant remove me as Ban.

• In-game name: Goldnkiller

• Location & Age: Riverbank,CA (13)

• Previous Bans (Includes other servers):1 or 2 because they were school servers and I was banned after I moved and 1 because I didn't want to OP 24/7 on that server so the owner got mad and banned me, It was better explained above

• Referral(s): I watched an amazing intro video on Youtube about this World of Warcraft version minecraft server that I decided would be GREAT to try and play because I understand many commands.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I love playing awesome servers like this because once I hear a server is awesome I get off my lazy-ass and get to it. I even play actively if I actually like it, which is highly PLAUSIBLE with this server. I am also an amazing survivalist and understand the basics of MMO server because I had recent experience with EasyRPG mod for minecraft
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I watched a Youtube video made by the Strained Elliot
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Additional Info: I hope you guys choose me as one of your many members, I really want to play here I even put effort this second time to make this application stand out. I am not easily bugged by people or rage on servers even if I was carrying like 3 stacks of diamonds from who knows where. according to the rules I will delete my minecraft folder because I have extra mods that won't work, like fly mod. I will very well enjoy this server and Hope this was a "lengthy" enough application for you Steamed. :D

More Addition Info:I would like to help the server any way possible, If you need labor done, put a good old "Taken Care Of" Stamp on whatever you need. I also like to help other players that need help in such manners as how to use most of the commands as soon as I learn them myself :D