• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Goldd33's Application *Updated 2*

Goldd33

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Goldd33
  2. Location & Age: USA, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Hawkeye134
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Great builder, pvper, and am familliar with all aspects of minecraft.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus, and friends
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Played on Super-Earth for a while and looking for something different that I'm not getting there....aka a stable class system

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Goldd33

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Goldd33
  2. Location & Age: USA, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Hawkeye134
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Great builder, pvper, and am familliar with all aspects of minecraft. Also, I am not rude to other players and follow the rules of any server I am on.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus, and friends
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Played on Super-Earth for a while and looking for something different that I'm not getting there....aka a stable class system. I am also very excited to hopefully be whitelisted, because i watched my friend Hawkeye play on your server and it looks pretty awesome.
  9. Note: When I first started playing minecraft multiplayer, I had it narrowed down between Super Earth and Herocraft as the servers I'd try to join. I applied to super earth first and halfway through this application, i was whitelisted there...so I never got around to checking out your server. Seeing that I've been there several months now I'd like to try something different....Herocraft :)

1. Photos: the first image is 95 percent all of my creations including the boat, dock, wall, shop (bottom right) and a few other buildings...only some of the houses aren't mine, but rather the residents of my town in Super Earth. The second image is just another random building I had created.
2011-08-02_10.51.40.png

2011-07-01_22.24.56.png

Goldd33

Dirt
about how long does it take to get whitelisted? Just curious because others who applied after me have already been accepted. Sorry if i sound pushy or rude, I'm just very eager to start playing and that is not how I am trying to come off as.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Haha I know you've been waiting, and I know it sucks, but we all have lives that we have to attend to, so just be patient.... If no one responds to you're app, it's not that you haven't been accepted, we are just busy with something else.

Anyways, Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.