• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Goblin70 Application

goblin70

Wood
I do not get mad easily, i'm a relaxed person. And, I get uncomfortable with people knowing my age.

goblin70

Wood
16 is my actual age. On my profile I did not realized I messed up and hit the wrong year. If someone could reply to me and tell he how to change the year to 1997 that'd be great.

goblin70

Wood
I messed up with my age on the create of my account and I cant change it. I'm 16, turning 17 this year, 1997. Chaicho is my friend from school.

goblin70

Wood
Could you please explain the ban found in the link below.
http://www.mcbans.com/player/goblin70/

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I think me and a few of my friends were bored one day and felt like getting banned on a server for no reason. I'm not entirely sure. It's either me being dumb, or I was mad (Me being mad is fairly rare).

Wait a second, I think I remember now. My cousin came to my house and was playing minecraft on my computer (He didn't have an account at the time) and i was at a party. When i came back i asked him why there was a new server IP and he just said he wanted to get banned for no reason.

It's one of those 2, not sure which.

P.S I'm the only person who plays with this minecraft account and i have been hacked a total of 2 times.

Last edited:

goblin70

Wood
You state that your account has been hacked.. Do the people that hacked you still use your profile?
No. i have changed my password. I beginning to change my password monthly because I'm getting into minecraft again.

Last edited:

goblin70

Wood
Could you please explain the bans found here as well please :)
http://fishbans.com/u/goblin70
Hmmm, I don't know what the last two mean so I'm not even sure if it was me.
I actually can't remember. I think the "mc.legitmine.net" server was me and a few friends were bored one night and wanted to do stupid stuff on a random server. The other 2, I cant remember.
I think these bans are from like early last year or the year before that (don't trust me on that, that's only me thinking).