• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

globjako2's Ban Appeal????

Odiingrad

Wood
IGN: Odiingrad (Formerly globjako2)
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: Bastion
Reason for ban: Advertising / Inappropriate name in Teamspeak
Your story:

Hello friends. I've been asked my multiple members of the community to come back and shine on what will be the new HeroCraft map. Hopefully, it won't be anything like what I left it as because (let's be honest) it was lacking in a lot of what one typically looked for in a server.

I was wrong to have put a sign up in front of Umbra in Bastion with the IP to a server. I understand that it was not only against the rules, but completely out of line. I would also like to personally apologize to every administrator to whom I've caused any grief or discomfort. I was going through an awkward phase in my life and I'd like to put that behind me so long as you do the same.

I miss my friends and it has been almost a year since both of my bans. I regret everything that I've done in the past. I plan to make a lot of videos featuring the server on my channel https://www.youtube.com/globjakomc

Last edited by a moderator: