• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Glamdring162 Application

1. In-game name: Glamdring162
  2. Location & Age: US, Teen
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): madsplatter, shadownub, sigpit, dils, Krunknmunky, daanor
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Courteous, Kind, and well-spoken player. Strong desire to learn more about the game and experience new aspects. I have read the rules thoroughly, and fully intend to abide by them. I am personable, reliable, and always willing to help someone, and have a wonderful sense of sadistic humor.
    But above all these things, a quote from madsplatter. "Because you're a nub." I feel this is the truest reason I should be allowed in HeroCraft, and reflects many aspects of myself. madsplatter is truly gifted in words.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: madsplatter and shadownub informed me of it, and convinced me to buy minecraft as well.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I am unable to, internet software is blocking from the voting page.
  8. Additional Info: I know several players from other games, and am comfortable with them. I come from shooter games, where I dominate with sniping. Tacos are great. good.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, you've been accepted. Please check your PMs.