• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Give disciples more stam, or less stam requirements.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
This thread is to discuss how little disciples can use combos because of the stam requirement for skills like forcepush, flyingkick, ironfist and forcepull.

Disciples in my opinion should be a 100% badass monk who can combo classes to push them into groups or pull them while they are running away. They do all of this except for the combo part, you use two or three skills and you cannot run or heal because disciples rely on chakra heavily, pray has a 10 second cd and bandage gives you about 1/2 a heart to 1.

Scenarios:
Flyingkick/Forcepush: you have about 2 bars of stam left, unable to chakra or run to them/away.
Forcepull/flyingkick: the same as above.
Ironfist/Flyingkick: under 3 bars of stam. (not exactly sure on the stam, because the server is down.)
Forcepush/Forcepull: You have about 4-3 stam left.

I know disciples have meditate, but it is completely useless in 1v1's and not very practical in various situations where you need to regain your stam fast. In combat I do not even go near ironfist or flyingkick because the tax of stam is too much. (I do not even have a key bind to these skills :p )

Feel free to add your own input.

Bingy1218 Diffuse

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
They really tried too hard to make a Melee+Healer CC hybrid. I think your stam costs need a bit of a nerf. Maybe make it so you do lesser damage, but can spam harder. Like lesser damage, lesser cooldowns and lesser stam costs? Or maybe have it so you can gain stamina off of your basic attacks? Not sure how far the coding aspects of Heroes goes, but I do know that Disciple needs something because its just a lame class at the moment.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
The crazy part is, I battled my town-mate too many times when he was a max-Paladin, and EVERY time I'd have to rely on Meditate mid-fight because I'd run out of mana. Furthermore, and this is the sad part, the majority of the time I'd STILL run out of mana even after Meditate, in which case it's game over. So yes, not only are disciple's skills a high cost in the stamina department, they are also taxed heavily in the mana department as well.

Disciple will be getting fixed soon.

Like you said, they take way too much stamina for the amount of dmg/cc they output.