• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Gimme more money

K

_KittyGotWet_

Last map every second mob i killed dropped 0.7-1.5 coins for me. I've just sat around killing hundreds of zombies in bastion and my reward has been 3 gold nuggets. I don't like being poor, drop rate or the value of the nuggets must be increased. :D

A

alexhoff1

Last map every second mob i killed dropped 0.7-1.5 coins for me. I've just sat around killing hundreds of zombies in bastion and my reward has been 3 gold nuggets. I don't like being poor, drop rate or the value of the nuggets must be increased. :D

Money from mobs for me = 20c.
<-- level 15.
something wrong with that.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Last map mobs dropped much more money. They would drop mostly 1-3c. Now they seem to only drop 1 nugget. D:

so each nugget is worth 1c becuase a gold ingot is nine nuggets. Last mapp you would get 1-3c per mob kill. 1-3 Times 9=9-27c per nine mobs. With gold nuggets we only get 9c per nine mobs. I don't mind this but the drop rate must be increased.

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
so each nugget is worth 1c becuase a gold ingot is nine nuggets. Last mapp you would get 1-3c per mob kill. 1-3 Times 9=9-27c per nine mobs. With gold nuggets we only get 9c per nine mobs. I don't mind this but the drop rate must be increased.
We get 9c max now, but that's rare because most of the time mobs don't drop any. I think the odds should look like this:

Code:
Nuggets | % Chance
++++++++|+++++++++
0       | 25%
1       | 50%
2       | 18%
3       | 7%

F

Falker57

PLEASE PLEASE put it back to money and take away like 5c if you die from a mob. I dunno. It is SO annoying because the mobs NEVER drop nuggets

I agree with this. Make the drop rates higher, with more nuggets. I'm lvl 13, 22 nuggets. Now thats strange. Make it so they drop 0-5 or 10. but the chances are low. 25% for 0, 25% for 1, 20% for 2, 15% for 3, 10% for 4, 5% for 5.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I also think that the drop rate on gold nuggets is kinda low, but remember.
This time it is no MA's.
That means you need to hunt more mobs whitout paying for it...