• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Giavanni's Whitelist Application....Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giavanni

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Giavanni
  2. Location & Age: USA 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I only have been banned once EIGHT months ago on a alpha server because the admin was being a jerk, the entire story is as follows-The admin when i logged in -allowed- me to spawn whatever i wanted so i could make a giant castle overlooking the spawn, but when the server owner logged in he banned me without warning it was a pretty horrible server and i was fairly new to minecraft i just wanted to make some friends and i believe that being denied entrance into the server for something so minor is quite unfair.
  4. Referral(s): Gregcosta95
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love making buildings and pvping. I'm extraordinary at PvP and building and i believe i have a lot to offer to this fantastic server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I first saw it on minestatus and i told my friend about it. /Gregcosta95/
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, i have voted multiple times.
  8. Additional Info: Brutalacerate told me to reapply in a week and here i am! i couldn't apply sooner because i had no electricity in my house, sorry.
Edit: Their was no pvp in alpha and health didn't even work, it was quite common to have admins give you spawning permissions.

Giavanni

Dirt
I believe it was to test how much i want to get into the server. perhaps he thinks i might be a griefer and he wanted to test my loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.